Thursday 29 September 2011

A 1945 Liverpool (east) Voters List

I've been collecting Queens County "Stuff" for years and recently when I moved I realized I collected and saved too damn much "stuff". For the past 6 months I've been going through box after box, bag after bag and container after container of photos, papers, documents, receipts and more. I've probably gone through 30-40 boxes/containers many full to their top. I've been shredding and tossing, organizing and keeping and in some cases sharing with all of you on my blog. Today I found a partial voters list from 1945 that I will share. It's always fun to try to locate our relatives on these old papers. Whoever had the original marked off names but luckily in most cases you can still read the names through the marks. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. See my dad's name there. He was listed as a student and was probably away at university so was not home to vote.

    ReplyDelete