Sunday 27 November 2011

Anyone remember where this was located in Liverpool?

This is part of a business card that I have of a "Guest House" that use to be in operation in Liverpool. Can anyone remember this place? I'll post the entire business card as well as a photo of the house later in the week. And just so you know, the house still exists! I'm guessing it was in business in the 50s.


 The White Elk was owned and operated by the late Pearle Winters. The Winters family lived at 156 White Point Road in Liverpool, which later became the home of my grandmother from 1972 until her death in 1988. Only one guess by Judy Francis and she was right. I believe the Winters family also had a small store located in the side sun porch. Alex Doggett is a relative of this Winters family.

1 comment:

  1. Was that your grandparents house Tim? Judy

    ReplyDelete